Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fashion Advice: Leather Mixed Media

We are truly living in the most exciting fast fashion times! So many options to choose from! One of the trends that I’ve been eyeing for a while is the Leather Mixed Media. Mixed media is simply items with contrasting fabric, textures and patterns from leather, wool, fur, chiffon etc. But today we are focusing on the leather mixed media for that edgy, sexy, daring look. The great thing about this trend is that both guys and girls can try it out and it’s not only for winter but perfect for summer too since lighter fabrics can be used. So far I have a high waisted pencil skirt; my second item will be a dress I spotted last weekend at a Fashion Show in Summerset West. See below for examples I put together of the leather mixed media
Love
Fatima
xxx
Your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much. This really helped me with my work. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. good website

    Nail Lampe

    ReplyDelete