Friday, July 6, 2012

Fashion Friday: July Feature

Happy Fashion Friday! I am loving the energy of this month and I’m not saying this because it’s my birthday. But it’s just one of those seasons of blessings plus it’s the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Cape Town 2012 from the 25 to 28 July which I am sooo looking forward to. I was blessed and honored this week to receive an invite for Habits Summer 2012/13 clothing line. So I’m already planning my outfits lol, I’m actually ready. Talking about planning I’ve also started making plans for my birthday small dinner with friends, I found a perfect venue in Seapoint. Well I always wanted to go there and I guess now it’s a perfect time to try it out. Tomorrow I’m meeting the cake lady! Outfit almost ready talk about planning ahead! Back to Fashion Friday featuring Hope, Vukosi, Bojo and myself. Enjoy!
I have a couple of things lined up this month collaborating with my blogger friend Bojo; we’ll be doing weekly posts on how to wear basic items. Watch this space.Have a lovely weekend especially those going to Durban July! Do send pics Tquoiz(at)gmail.com
Love
Fatima
xxx
Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Cape Town 2012 schedule
Wednesday 25 July:
19h00 Rosenwerth
19h30 Philosophy
21h00 Kluk CGdT
Thursday 26 July:
17h00 Leigh Schubert
18h00 Habits
19h15 Craig Port
20h30 Gavin Rajah
Friday 27 July:
15h30 Black Coal / Selfi / Strato / August / Non-European
17h00 Michelle Ludek / Ruff Tung
18h00 Thula Sindi / Ruald Rheeder
19h15 Hip Hop
20h45 Fabiani
22h00 Viyella
Saturday 28 July:
14h30 David Tlale
16h30 Lalesso
17h30 Tart / Adriaan Kuiters
19h00 Spero Villioti
20h30 Stefania Morland
22h00 Dax Martin 

Fashion Friday with: Bojo a good fashion friend and lady behind www.dontswallowbugs.blogspot.com.  Queen of DIY projects


Fashion Friday with: Hope office swag! Turquoise jacket and gorgeous ankle boots

Fashion Friday with: Me my lil sis too these pics…this was actually the dress I wore on my birthday last year

Fashion Friday with: Vukosi, laid back look with torn jeans!

Fashion Friday with: Me, I lost this jacket (sigh)


Fashion Friday with: Window shopping at the waterfront! Im not hinting but my birthday is coming up, shoes Woolworths, Dress Forever New, Butterfly clutch Accessorize and jacket sold from one of my secret shops in my hood


No comments:

Post a Comment