Friday, June 29, 2012

Fashion Friday

Happy Fashion Friday! Today’s post is dedicated to the styling birthday girl Antoinette aka @AntoLee21 on twitter! Truly awesome that her birthday fell on Fashion Friday! Look’s like it was a busy birthday month because it was also my mom’s birthday 14 June and my niece 25 June. Speaking of birthdays, my one is coming up next month 25th july. I have not really decided how I want to celebrate it yet. Luckily for me my bday falls on the first day of the 2012 Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Cape Town so that will definitely a great option to celebrate. Let me not steal the thunder from the girl of the moment (and it’s not even my birthday lol)! Happy birthday / belated birthday to all the June babies!!! May God keep you safe always!

Featured today also the styling
Vukosi and Lerato please check out her new baby blog
(www.ngokukwam.blogspot.com)
So how do you celebrate your birthdays? If you’re in Cape Town please join us at 12 Am for the Langa Soup kitchen or contact me for more info tquoiz(at)gmail.com
Lovely weekend
Love
Fatima
xxx
Fashion Friday with: Antoinette


Fashion Friday with: Vukosi


Fashion Friday with: Lerato

Fashion Friday with: Birthday girl

Happpy!!!!

From Tquoiz wishing you a fashion filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment