Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fashion Advice: Durban July Guys Edition

How’s is everyone doing today, good I hope. Last week I suggested a few ideas for the ladies going to the 2012 Durban July and as I promised this week it will be all about guys. These ideas will work perfectly if you want to dress "cool” / laid back yet appropriate for the July. I think unlike ladies guys have it easy when it comes to putting outfits together.
Outfit 1: I can never say this enough, there’s nothing mind blowing than a guy in a right tailored suit! I chose the denim shirt just to keep things laid back. But if you are looking for a more elegant look, easy change the shirt! Simple hey and the hat is optional…but it’s a nice touch I think.


Outfit 2: My fav, decided to go the “vintagey” route and using the chain bowtie to add a modern feel to it, and again using a denim shirt simply cos it works with anything really

 

Outfit 3: You can never go wrong with a white shirt! Instead of a tie or bowtie why not use a scarf with nice prints to create your look. Like all the outfits, this outfit will not be complete without the sunnies, as you can see I love aviators’ lol.
Love
Fatima
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I die for outfit number 3 ahh :)
    But then again, I see myself wearing
    all three of them the feminine way :)
    Great post Faddy.

    ReplyDelete