Friday, June 1, 2012

Fashion Friday

Good day and a fabulous Fashion Friday to you! This week has been slow and hectic , I’m soooo worn out (I just want my bed). Enough whining…. Can’t believe we’re half way through the year already, wow time flies! I’m looking forward to see what the rest of the year has in store for Fashion Fridays. Keep those pix coming tquoiz(at)gmail.com  
Since winter is upon us, my friend Toni (monkey) started a soup kitchen last year and we’ve (and the other monkeys) been assisting to give back to the ones less fortunate than us. In a few weeks the soup kitchen will resume and I will give you guys more details once everything is finalized. For now prepare yourself to help either by donating clothing, money, food or come and lend a hand during the sessions especially if you’re in Cape Town. Enjoy the pix!
Stay blessed
Love
Fatima
xxx
Fashion Friday with: Randy

Fashion Friday with: Me


Fashion Friday with: Nokuthula


Fashion Friday with: Me
Big hugs.... Thanks for popping by


No comments:

Post a Comment