Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cosmopolitan Lingerie Fashion Show


Before last Thursday, I was always indoors. It was wonderful being out finally at the Cosmopolitan Lingerie Fashion Show held in Upper Eastside Hotel. Location location! Very important, I always heard about Upper Eastside Hotel and very true…stylish place! Fell in love! I’ll def go back.
The theme was “sexy with an element of white”.

It was a bit tricky to dress sexy cos it was a cold night, but pulled it off. I managed to rock white lace top, black high waist hugging skirt, wedges, leather jacket and a pair of leggings to keep warm.

The Lingerie fashion show was absolutely sexy! Got me blushing all the way. I think I should dedicate this month’s budget to lingerie shopping. Models strutting their stuff from Wonderbra Triumph, Sloggi, la Senza, Mr price, Temptations, Jockey, Maidenform to name a few.

Enjoy the pics!!!

And ja I love my baby dig cam but I need a proper camera! Better start saving.

And need to hit gym soon!

Love

Fatima

xxx










































 

No comments:

Post a Comment