Friday, September 23, 2011

Fashion Friday


First things first! A special welcome to Paul and Mpho thanks for following this blog!
Today’s Fashion Friday features me and my girlfriends at the High Fashion and Beauty Event that was held at the beautiful Nitida wine farm hosted by Style Society http://stylesociety.co.za/
Perfect excuse for us to dress up (not that there should be one) and hang around with other dressed up people J…even thou we arrived late, company always make up for everything.
Thanks Kumari for hosting us. Looking forward to the next one!
This weekend is a very special one of my good friends Obi is doing the right thing!!! She calls it a transaction lol (lobola) that is. So I’ll be going up to Jozi tonight. Super happy for her with every single smile within me! Congratulations to you and Shaggy!
Remember you may send me pics, your favourite clothing items, of your trendy selves , interesting places, food or events, interesting photography whatever that you may think of really.
Thanks in advance
Email: tquoiz@gmail.com 

Happy weekend!
Keep if fashionable!
Love
Fatima 
xxx
Too Nunus my girls!
Me in a jumpsuit and turquoise accessories to brighten up my outfit

Toni cute simple dress


Lerato also rocked her cute jumpsuit
Picture perfect


Kumari, lady who hosted the event

Surrounded by the beautiful lake Nitida wine farm
Light! Camera! Action!

Summer time fine!


Girls catching up…


Yonela just before we left…oh boy were we late or what!


Okay I didn’t take this one with my cam…loving it thou!
Lucky draw!

I gotta have this watch!
 
Kumari and I


No comments:

Post a Comment