Saturday, June 18, 2011

Winter Donations



This is a great initiative, by my friend Antonia. If you are in Cape Town or anywhere else really and you want to get involved contact her. The blog has achieved its purpose.....it’s things like these that I want to get across and help connecting people! I pray that all will go well....this is what she had to say....read below


“I took it upon myself to start this initiative whereby collecting warm blankets and clothes to give out to the less fortunate and to keep them warm during this harsh Cape Town winter.
This will all take place next week Saturday 25 JUNE and we'll be running a soup kitchen as well. Handing out soup and the items people have donated.
All we ask is that people donate whatever they can, be it soup, clothes, or blankets and even an hour of their time just to come help out. For dropping off the cloths, this will be done @ my place in Rondebosch.”

For more information Contact:
Antonia Skomolo
Cell no: 0721581878
Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment