Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunday Cake

Happy Monday!
It’s  still nice, cold and gloomy in this part of the word J.
I trust you all had a great weekend....Mine was lovely, friends, laughter and yes it’s the little things that matters the most! Like yesterdays hanging with the girls, having cake at Melissa’s! Great end to my weekend!

Thought I would made this post black and white!
If you read 50 things about me...you would know by now that I adore black and white pictures...there’s something about them!
Enjoy!

When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes.  But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls!  ~Ted Grant

 Carrot Cake



 Moment captured!



Nandi and I



 Nandi



My  monkeys Rato and Toni




 Goodies



 Miss B and our princess Zim


The waitress took this one...



Home time! (Rato)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Glad my post was inspirational for you :)Where abouts in CT do you live? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    I'm in Sea Point....
    Thanks for popping by!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete