Monday, June 6, 2011

For the love of photography!

I DO NOT want to fall into the habit of posting pics from the net or other bloggers....but when I saw this pic...I melted! I hope to take such beautiful pictures one day!....sourced from
Beautiful in every way!
I’m inspired....hope you are inspired too!
*fashion tears* lol
Props up to the photographer!
I love photography!


A good snapshot stops a moment from running away.  ~Eudora Welty

I think a photography class should be a requirement in all educational programs because it makes you see the world rather than just look at it.  ~Author Unknown

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.




Love Fatima
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment