Friday, June 3, 2011

Look of the week: Fashion Friday

Fashion Friday again...eish this blog is getting too personal uhhmmmm...ye I know it’s my blog but I don’t want it to be all about me especially Fashion Friday eeerrrr...I have facebook and twitter for that!
Must go back to the drawing board or not....anywho
Winter is here...my favourite seasonJ, maybe cos I’m a winter baby! We can’t always have sunny days! It's that time of the year when most unpack their booties and winter stuff...not with me I wear booties all year...cos I just adore bootie.
My favourite item right now is my chic faux fur coat! Love it! Got it from Journey in long street! They also had a black one which was hotter but it was way too big! So I opted for this colour.
Still need me a black or brown faux fur gilet! Then I’ll be sort of sorted for this winter....
You may send me your pics: tquoiz@gmail.com
For those who don’t like winter remember:
“No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.”

Love at 1st sight!




Me


Love at 1st sight! but it's too expensive R950 from Journey

Enjoy your weekend, I’ll be home resting!
Love
Fatima
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment