Thursday, June 2, 2011

City Bowl Market


What a weekend! Filled with smiles, chilling and shopping!
There’s no way I can sum it up into one post...so I will break it down over the next days or so.
We went to the City Bowl Market...such a great idea! When we finally managed to get out of bed we headed there...totally loved it! It’s nice and cosy...my ‘kinda’ place.
City Bowl Market is in Cape Town somewhere in Gardens, 14 Hope streets. They sell (mostly) organic food open every sat from 9am-2pm. It’s definitely a great alternative to the Biscuit mill.
The people with the stalls were so friendly (good service), and we tasted almost everything for free yey...love samples cos you got to know what you buying right! When we were leaving saw a bar sign...maybe will go have a drink there one day...but 9am is a bit too early for such.
I’ll definitely go back for the yummy food!

Dried berries

 Nutty world...love nuts


 My Fav Cashews...

Waffles


 Salad dressing(s)


 
Chocolate! Now these were lovely...cute packaging!



Seafood

Yummy olives J


Kooty (tourist) busy with her cam

 
(Me) Enjoying my chicken and lamb Shawarma  
 
Kooty & I


 Nice idea, simple, looks great


Love
Fatima
xxx


What a bag...perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment