Monday, May 30, 2011

Fashion Friday on Monday

Yes I know! I’m late for fashion Friday!
Well last week, I was too excited planning the weekend since I had a visitor (Kooty). So didn’t get time to update the post!
Better late than never (don’t really believe that)...besides we can’t limit fashion to Friday’s right!
My weekend was fabulous! Thanks to all my girls and guy!
Randy, Kooty, Bukiwe, Rato, Toni, Linda, Tsholo....
And a special welcome to Mia and Anna thanks for following the blog!
And thanks for the comments too...
And thanks to all who viewed the blog...
It feels like an award speech lol...
The pics are from last year...when I was size small unlike now...I have bad eating habits and I don’t jog anymore but it’s alright ...

I remember this clearly I was so tired


Bf blazers are still hot...


I’m so attached to this scarf...

Angie and I...

Love Fatz
xxx

“Happy Monday!”

No comments:

Post a Comment