Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A dress or 2 or 3.....

Styling Fashion shop called Wag store in Cape Town, the heart of fashion in South Africa. What will I ever do when I move out of this city? Oh well at least I don’t have to worry about that now. Wag store is another hip, chic store in Long Street there is also one in Camps Bay, selling hot dresses! If u in Cpt you should go and check it out and get yourself prettified in the process!













Simply gorgeous skirt, with a gold sequenced top and belt there you go! Look complete and no “matchy matchy” explore, mix fabrics, colours, textures etc!
Love the set up here!




Turquoise family colour again! I think this colour is always following me...
Pretty peacock feathers dress...


My favourite dress (black and white) , this is so me.... was so taken when I saw  this! The bottom part is made of paper! How interesting!
This look (purple high waisted shorts and jacket) also screamed me, can def wear this.
These manikins have it good! J

No comments:

Post a Comment