Everyone was asked to bring a book that they were currently reading. Here are the books we reviewed won’t go into details for now.
1. Eat, Prayer by Elizabeth Gilbert. 3 people read this one, not surprised.
2. To the Point by Herschelle Gibbs.
3. A thousand splendid suns by Khaleed Hosseini.
4. The monk who sold his Ferrari – Robbins Sharma
5. Factory shops – Pam Black
I always wanted to read “The monk who sold his Ferrari”, it’s certainly my next read.
The favourite “booky” –booklet was Factory shops – Pam Black. Amazing discovery, it lists ALL the factory shops in the Western Cape.
Thanks to our friend Conny for arranging this Book Club which still needs a name...
Meeting again next year Jan!