Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Obz Fest!


Last Saturday went to check out the Observatory Festival of Arts also known as the “Obz fest”. It usually takes place every year except for last year because of the world Cup it was cancelled. As expected it was laid back, with stalls selling all kinds of goodies, live performances, bars & restaurants and of course stylish street hearts. People who have been to previous Obz fest thought that this one didn’t live up to the other years. I had fun snapping away & buying accessories from like R10 (my favourite part). A special thank you to all the peepz who happily took pics much appreciated!!!


One of my fav looks and it worked out with the old car (no it’s not hers) just a car that I happened to like

He was trying to sell me t's while I was trying to snap away....It worked out pretty Ok in the end love the pose.
Codden Kand Street wear t's by  Gareth Damon u can join their facebook page
This lil cutey1 was helping her mommy at the jewellery stall...she made me buy pink earrings lol


Looks like I found some1 with turquoise legs! I had to be in the pic :) 


Cute top.....


Both looking freshe....loved the pants and not only cos of the colour

How adorable is she, getting her face did! So pretty in pink

J & B met ideas anyone??????


Street hearts , simple & on point!



Unique handmade jewellery by Goldie Higging (bubbly lady she is) www.diegol.za.net


My R10 earrings and nice bags!


 And they are very friendly pair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment