Friday, July 5, 2013

Fashion Friday: Birthday Wishlist

Happy Fashion Friday! Since it’s my birthday month I can dream a little. These are the looks I have in mind for my birthday outfit. Yes I’m a big “celebrator” of birthdays…all my friends knows this, and since I love dressing up I thought it will be a great idea to come up with different looks…who knows I might just get all of them…hint hint.
I haven’t been on polyvore in ages, I didn’t realise how much I missed putting outfits together! Enjoy and get inspired!
Love
Fatima
xxx

I can get real girly


I just love this colour, classy


The risky me....fur, boots, neon colour! Perfection! 



Of cos, leather pants!


Black & white! Silver! Studs! Enough said!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a decent article. You make this data fascinating and locks in. You give perusers a great deal to consider and I welcome that sort of composingjogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete