Friday, June 28, 2013

Fashion Friday: Tquoiz Style Icon June

Noma has to be the style icon for the month! She has been bringing it on consistently every week! If you don't believe me check the previous posts. So this post got me thinking of introducing a style icon for the month based on the Tquoiz. Maybe with a lil profile about the person, general questions about fashion and style.
So please do send me your styling outfits on tquoiz(at)gmail(dot)com

Style is about being versatile, flexible and diverse; I almost say this every week I know. #FashionFriday!
Love
Fatima
xxx








1 comment:

  1. I think this is a decent article. You make this data fascinating and locks in. You give perusers a great deal to consider and I welcome that sort of composingjogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete