Friday, October 12, 2012

Fashion Friday!!!!

Happy Fashion Friday!!!
Finally we have reached more than 30 000 views! Awesome stuff! Thanks to you…yes you! I do this for the love of fashion and hoping that one day I’ll pursue my dreams. But I also do this for yall and it’s really encouraging to see the support! Shout out to Bojo too J
Remember if you want to feature on Fashion Friday or if you have interesting pics email me tquoiz(at)gmail(dot)com. And Fashion Advice will be “back” next week ;)
Lovely weekend
Love
Fatima
xxx
Fashion Friday with: Styling monkey Ray check out here blog www.ngokukwam.blogspot.com


Fashion Friday with: Me


Fashion Friday with: Tsonga princess Antoinette


Fashion Friday with: Toni… Happy birthday monkey for tomorrow! You are loved!
Fashion Friday with: Me same jacket as the above pic….all you need to do sometimes is change your hair! Different look all together



1 comment:

  1. You guys look stylish all the time!
    And that tan biker jacket is just awesome!
    I love how you styled it and I bet it's one of those
    'endless possibilities' pieces. I'm looking forward
    To The return of the Fashion Advice :)
    Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete