Friday, July 20, 2012

Fashion Friday

Happy Fashion Friday! It’s freezing this side of the world, thank goodness for Fashion Fridays to keep us warm. Last sat my friend invited me to a masquerade themed office dinner. Of course I had to go…. I never miss an ‘opportunity’ to dress up and we did just that. Dress up according to the theme.
Also featured this week Nokuthula my home girl all the way from Nelspruit and my monkey Bukiwe thanks for the pics ladies
If you are reading this and like to feature…email me pics tquoiz(at)gmail.com. it will be an honor to ‘host’ you here ;)
Until next week
Warm weekend!
Love
Fatima
xxx
Keep warm
Fashion Friday with: Randy and I….oh what a fun night!

Fashion Friday with: Nokuthula

Fashion Friday with: Randy


Fashion Friday with: Bukiwe


Fashion Friday with: Me

No comments:

Post a Comment