Friday, May 4, 2012

Fashion Friday

It has been a fairly short week, thanks to the public holidays!  I was away since last week all the way back in Mpumalanga for a family ceremony, wait for it wait for it….my sisters lobola! It was indeed a memorable day. I was too busy cooking, peeling veggies and running around I didn’t even take pictures. But thank goodness that there will be another ceremony soon. This will be the big celebration! I’ll definitely take pics of all the tradition food and outfits. Back to Fashion! We still on that Fashion Friday tip where Tquoiz brings you your weekly dose of fashion! I'm excited to present to you  this week’s post…. Enjoy! Have a lovely weekend.
Love
Fatima
xxx
Fashion Friday with: Styling Kooty
Fashion Friday with: Me all black everything

Fashion Friday with: My beautiful sis Dudu

Fashion Friday with: Me in a xibelani (Tsonga traditional skirt)
 Fashion Friday with: Sassy Bobo



No comments:

Post a Comment