Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fashion Advice: Cap Toe


I spotted this Cap Toe trend a while back from fellow bloggers and recently on fashion forward celebrities like Solange Knowles! Cap Toe shoe are definitely going to be big in this spring / summer! The great thing about this trend is that the Cap Toe shoes also come in flats, which is awesome! I know some people think color blocking is outdated but I don’t think so. Color blocking has always been around and ain’t going nowhere especially with the cap toe shoes! Who’s getting a pair?
Love
Fatima
xxx

To make the collage a bit more interesting added the colors of the shoes…well I tried lol. Until Friday later have a great Wednesday! Pic source: www.fashioncollec.com and www.polyvore.com

2 comments:

  1. I've been chewing on this for a while now, I'm making a pair using my old pair of shoes, you know get an updated look without spending a whole lot.
    I want to experiment with this, metal toe cap, bedazzled toe cap, neon toe cap, you name it the possibilities are endless.
    Thanks for the post, it's a push I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow all I can say is that you inspire me!
    As soon as you're done please send pics
    Mwas
    Fatima

    ReplyDelete