Friday, February 10, 2012

Fashion Friday

Happy Fashion Friday! I have been waiting for this moment the whole week, you’ll soon find out why (the pictures speak for themselves). It's my honor to Introduce Precious and Reemi to our weekly dose of fashion. I know we’ll be seeing more of these faces in the next post. I’m just so in love with Precious style and the quality of the pics wow. Big up to the photographer! I know you probably thinking model right? You can check out her blog www.dontswallowbugs.blogspot.com she blogs about everything from DIY projects, food, Fresh Fridays and everything else. How I 'met' her that's another story for another day.
As I promised to include more guys fashion Reemi came to the rescue (such a hero lol). A man in a suit….what more can I say J this one is for all the ladies. Thanks guys for your contributions.
Keep sending those pics to tquoiz@gmail.com  
Enjoy yalls weekend
Love
Fatima
xxx
Fashion Friday with: Precious

Fashion Friday with: Reemisitswe


Fashion Friday with: Precious


Fashion Friday with: Precious


No comments:

Post a Comment