Friday, November 25, 2011

Fashion Friday: Proudly South African

Fashion Friday back! Just a one week till Tquoiz turns one!!! I should do something special. Maybe the whole of next week should go on a memory lane, look at previous posts. Last Friday I was at the David West summer 2011 launch…laid back yet styling range. I snapped a few pix of the people spotted. Also featured in this week’s Fashion Friday is our favorite label FabroSanz http://www.fabrosanz.co.za/ the pictures speak for themselves. Proudly South African fashion all the way David West and FabroSanz! Tomorrow I’m at the Fashion mob I'll update picture next week.
Love
Fatima
Lovely weekend to all
xxx

Fashion Friday with FabroSanz….this look is a winner! Loving the turquoise

Fashion Friday at the David West Summer 2011 Launch

Fashion Friday with Bukiwe

Fashion Friday with Lerato

Fashion Friday at the David West Summer 2011 Launch

Fashion Friday with myself…my look last night

No comments:

Post a Comment