Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Down memory lane

Down memory lane, time flies! It was around this time last year when I started playing around with the idea of blogging…and I finally stepped up. Can’t believe it’s been a year already….on Friday it will be Tquoiz first birthday so I’ll save the speeches for later. Just in case you started reading this blog here’s 1st post I wrote. Enjoy! Reading this post made me smile n laugh cos things changed big time lol...well I ended up being friends with the "friendly staff" that period, but not friends with them anymore (long story). It's still my fav spot and as for submitting my work...well there wasn't a flower fest this year lol. What else...I remember it was such a pretty day and I went alone and felt good. I have no idea why I chose these pictures cos I have better pictures in my pc. Oh well!
Love
Fatima
xxx

The Daddy Bloom Flower Festival 2010

Only in creative Cape Town! Last month (Nov) The Grand Daddy Hotel hosted the second Daddy Bloom Flower Show at the roof top! This is my new hang out spot, it’s gorgeous and the staff is super friendly! But I was there for the show Sunday afternoon and ended up having so much fun. Got so much fulfillment from just looking and taking pix of the various arty stuff! I It’s a yearly event can’t wait for the next one…and who knows maybe I will submit something too ;)

It’s the little things….your thoughts!?
Grand Daddy Hotel rooftop

Flower Festival 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment