Friday, October 28, 2011

Fashion Friday

Happy Fashion Friday! Definitely glad it’s Friday I'm soooo tired! This week’s Fashion Friday features me and my chanas and their chanas last Saturday after global cooling in Beluga! Will try to get some sleep! And thank you once again for always popping by here! Appreciate you. I entered SA blog awards and I’ll need your votes soon. Will post the details next week on how you can vote for this baby blog! Only turning 1 in December :)
Like Coco said "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel (French fashion designer, 1883-1971). So take a few seconds this weekend to appreciate the space we’re living in, and thanks to Thabo, Toni, Ray and Nana for the fun pics.
Love

Fatima

xxx

 Thabo, chilled and swag dripping

 Toni street style

 Ray I’m pretty sure you know this face by now…lol
Nana also chilled and pretty look

Me

Deuces!!!!

2 comments: