Friday, September 30, 2011

Fashion Friday

Happy Fashion Friday! We’ll keep this one sweet and short.
This week’s Fashion Friday dedicated to all my pals who always make it happen. I really appreciate you guys!!! Fashion Friday would be almost impossible without your fashionable selves! I’ll make it up to yall one day!
Remember you may send me pics, your favourite clothing items, of your trendy selves , interesting places, food or events, interesting photography whatever that you may think of really.
Thanks in advance
Email: tquoiz@gmail.com 
Have yourselfves a fahion filled weekend!
"It’s better to be overdressed than underdressed" that's what I think anyway
Love
Fatima
xxx

My girl Vukosi



Buddy Kooty and friends


Lerato aka Ray



"T"Toni

Miss B / Bukiwe


B, Ray, Zee, T and I ...happy belated Zee

Me


Kooty

No comments:

Post a Comment