Friday, September 16, 2011

Fashion Friday

Happy Fashion Friday! Hope everyone is having a fashionable one! I am! I hardly dress up when I go to work lately, but today I did cos I’m in a good mood. Last night I attended a Lingerie Fashion show hosted by Cosmopolitan! Will post the pix Monday! What a sexy show!
This week received two pics from Nokuthula and my lil sis Dudu. Thanks or contributing to Fashion Friday! I promised last week that I will take pics for todays post and yes I did!
Looking forward to the weekend and I’m attending the High Style even hosted by the incredible Kumari Govender from Style Society (www.stylesociety.co.za) tomorrow afternoon. I will also fill you in next weekend.
Today is my buddy’s birthday! Kooty! Haaapppy Birthday again *catch it*. So many spring babies!
It will be a fashion filled weekend…I couldn’t be happier.
Remember you may send me pics, your favourite clothing items, of your trendy selves , interesting places, food or events, interesting photography whatever that you may think of really.
Thanks in advance
Email: tquoiz@gmail.com 
Lovely weekend to all!
Love
Fatima
xxx
"Style is primarily a matter of instinct."
Lerato in a stunning maxi skirt

I just loved this look! So chic! So simple! The Jacket is a winner!


My look last night…theme was sexy and with an element of white.
 Miss Randy in a floral jumpsuit.
Me
For the love of fashion.

Gorgeous lady at the Cosmopolitan Fashion Show
Nokuthula in a floral dress.

Me on Sunday

Thanks lil sis xxx. Cute!
New addition to the fam from my friend! Love them! It helps being a size 7 cos they were the only pair left at the woolies R25 sale! From R500 to R25!

No comments:

Post a Comment