Monday, July 4, 2011

Karabo's Birthday

My niece turned the big 5 two weeks back! All the planning paid off! Everything was super cute! Lots of kids! High on sugar! Oh man….just thinking about it makes me smile!

I haven’t been smiling a lot lately…June was not so good! Persistent, patient and prayer is what I need! Oh 3 “P’s”…I just made it up …really! I’m glad June is gone (bye)…
Back to the party, it was princess themed, lots of pink and shinny things. My sister (Dudu) and I made almost everything ourselves, baked, cooked and even set up the jumping castle (the heaviest thing ever)! And I painted the kids faces! I had no idea what I was doing but they were happy. By the end of the day, I was so tired! I didn’t even get a chance to play in the jumping castle cos those kids were just everywhere. The cake was too pretty! My niece was happy! I was happy! We were all happy!  
So much fun baking...slept late!



 Hand-made heart shaped cookies by me :)




Me in action





Before the icing




Great job Duksa...lol



My sis Dudu...I named her! How precious :)




Outside my crib




 
Princess Belle Cake....we changed the colour of the dress from yellow to white! Pretty cake!




Sweeties....



Birthday princess!




Funs under the sun with the lil ones...



Me in action...



  
These were yummy


 
My sis, niece and their friend




Some of the food...

 

 
Pretty cupcakes



Sweet candy

 




Me and the kids!




I think every kid should have a party! It was fun partying with the little ones.
I’m blessed with a great family!
Love
Fatima
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment