Friday, July 8, 2011

Fashion Friday: Durban July 2011

Two weeks in a row….Fashion Friday been dedicated to Durban July!
Since I was not there to snap away…I asked some of my peeps who went to send me their pix! And they looked the part! Royal in every way!!!!
I won’t say much…check out the pix below! Judging from what I’ve seen on twitter, some tv programs…it was a right royal affair indeed!
Until next year!  Or the J & B Met!


Email: tquoiz@gmail.com
Remember you may send me pics, your favourite clothing items, of your trendy selves , interesting places, food or events, interesting photography whatever that you may think of really.
Thanks in advance J
 
Gorgeous Sandi Mabasa the lady behind FabroSanz Creation
“Elegance doesn’t mean being noticed, it means being remembered.”



Kooty and Rene
Kooty: I loved her look simple, and she didn’t go the “conventional way” instead of a dress she went with the high waisted Palazzo pants!



Nelly, looked like a princess! Exquisite!





Vuyo and Tlamelo! Tlamelo pulled it off, in a short dress.


 
My trooper Linda and another Nelly representing Cape Town! Simple! Spot on!
Thulz somewhere in the background…

 



Kooty, Nilton and Kwety (me missing)




Mr. Manjate!

 

It’s all about fascinators and hats!

 

My boys representing Moz and Durbz! Rene and Nilton!  





“Unleashing the Fabulosity in You”

 

Interesting pink hair accessory

 

Deuces!!! Until next year!



Love
Fatima
Thank you guys for the pix…much appreciation!
xxx



“The only rule is, don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.”

No comments:

Post a Comment