Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cape Town Fashion Week: David Tlale

Sunny Saturday afternoon at the Bromwell boutique mall in Woodstock, show scheduled at 4pm. No one prepared us for the fashion filled, mind-blowing and inspirational experience that was ahead of us (me and my girls, Ray and Sugar). David Tlale could not have chosen a more perfect place. The layout and the concept of the Bromwell boutique fitted perfectly with his work.
The models were in different rooms, which were beautifully decorated with amazing paintings and sculptures. This concept gave us a great close-up to look in detail at the masterpieces that David Tlale put together! After been blown away, guests chilled downstairs listening to great music and talking about the exhibition of course!
I wonder what inspired him…all I know is that I’m inspired.
Now these are the kinds of shows I would like to see every time! From the garments, hair, make-up, venue, crowd even the weather (lol)….perfect! I’m glad I cancelled my other plans…
Truly amazing, best show by far! The bar has definitely been raised….looking forward to Cape Town’s fashion week next year especially David’s work! I’m so proud of the talent and dedication that’s coming out of South Africa!
Inspired
Fatima
xxx
Thank you Ray for the invite!!!! Unforgettable!
Enjoy the pictures….
 




















David Tlale giving a personal “tour” to Dr Precious Moloi-Motsepe Chairperson of African Fashion International.

















No comments:

Post a Comment