Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birthday Dinner 25 July 2011

Where do I begin? One of the memorable birthdays! It was a special, cold, sweet and peaceful day but the company made it warm! All the love that my family and friends showered me with, makes me forever grateful! Thank God for Life, Protection, Family, Friends. During the day it was work as usual, later went out with my monkey for dinner. The laughter, Company, too special! I will continue to celebrate each day and each person in my life. From now on I will make every effort to make all my birthdays’ unforgettable. Why not until I have children of my own…until then lol. I thank you all for the calls, sms, fb, tweeted, bbm etc.
Birthday Dinning
 
Older and wiser…I hope lol

Lerato “Ray”


Compliments from the chef


I chose the heart shaped cake (meaning behind)…present my heart J etc…and I originally wanted the cake to be turquoise but the lady wasn’t sure if she would manage to get the color right. So I chose baby pink and told her to make it pretty and girly and it was perfect! Embracing my womanhood!  
One shoulder dress

Antonia “Toni”

For our rabbit (vegetarian) not me
Bubbles and wine

Starters: butternut velouter with ravoli

Salad guava, feta and lentils

 Chicken breast with vanilla infuse carrot puree, confit potato and jus gras


Lamb gnocchi with baby tomatoes parmesan and salsa verdi
Moments

Laughter

Bukiwe “Suga”

Ray n I


Make a wish


My monkeys


 

Love
Fatima
xxx
"Birthdays are occasions to celebrate one's growth, maturity, and development. Birthdays remind us that the gift of life is the most precious and important one."



No comments:

Post a Comment