Friday, October 11, 2013

Fashion Friday: Black and White

Another Fashion Friday post! Black and white is definitely here to stay (not that it has “left”) anyway.
Today’s look I’m wearing my favourite striped pants that I got a while back at Cape Quarter market , it was love at first sight! I decided to keep everything simple, loose and it feels amazing. Sometimes a lady just wants to be simple, comfortable and still look good.
You can send me you Fashion Friday pics tquoiz(at) gmail (dot) com
Until next week
Much love
 xxx

Fashion Friday with: Me

Fashion Friday: Cape Town how I miss you :(

Keep walking....

Fashion Friday with: Same pants, ruffled top, different shoes with a thinner strap

Turquoise toes...yes!

1 comment:

  1. I have perused your site it is exceptionally useful for me. I need to express profound gratitude to you. I have bookmark your site for future redesigns.friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete