Friday, March 8, 2013

Fashion Friday


Hello fellow fashion lovers! Hope everyone’s week was great. On my side it was smooth! As you have noticed on the previous posts, I’ve been featuring every week on Fashion Friday, that must change next week thou. The whole idea behind Fashion Friday is to create this “big” network of fashionable peeps from all walks of life to share how they perceive fashion etc...so please do send those pics. Fashion Advice will be back next week, will do this once a month looking at current trends, fashion do’s and don’ts!
Have a lovely weekend
And don’t forget to take those pics email: tquoiz(at)gmail(dot)com
Happy birthday to my monkey fashion forward friend Bukiwe and many thanks to my new "photographer" for taking the pics lol. Until next week!
Love
Fatima
xxx






1 comment:

  1. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. Jogos 2019
    friv free online Games
    free online friv Games

    ReplyDelete