Friday, March 22, 2013

Fashion Friday: Styling


Happy Fashion Friday! Feeling refreshed after yesterday’s public holiday! This weekend I’ll be spending time with my family including lots of babysitting, which I’m looking forward to. This week’s post features my two favorite people, I’m sure you’re familiar with these faces by now. Vukosi is slowly becoming the “face” of Tquoiz and Lerato was definitely the face of Tquoiz last year lol. Anyway enjoy your weekend, look the part and join this Fashion Friday Movement. Please do email me your pics tquoiz (at) gmail (dot) com
Thanks for visiting the site...until next week
Much love
Fatima
xxx


Fashion Friday with: Vukosi  


Fashion Friday with: Lerato  from http://ngokukwam.blogspot.com


Fashion Friday with: Me

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again. it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college. and it has same topic with your article. Thanks. great share.friv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game

    ReplyDelete