Friday, November 16, 2012

Fashion Friday

Happy Fashion Friday! So much to do so lil time….always the case lately! Hope everyone is ok and surviving out there. I can’t believe the year is almost over…still need to get my head around that one! A looooot has happened this year, great fashion moments and personal stuff! With just 6 Fashion Friday left this year, lets end with a bang!!!
Don’t forget to email me pics! Big shout out to Nwabisa all the way from Pretoria! Thanks for sending those pics. I decided to take a break from today’s post but be back next week. Oh and I found pix of monkey Lerato while I was browsing thru my pics! Check out her baby blog too http://ngokukwam.blogspot.com 



Mwas
Lovely Weekend
It’s all love
Fatima 

Fashion Friday with: Nwabisa

Fashion Friday with: Lerato aka Ray

Fashion Friday with: Nwabisa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a well written article. It's full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many.jogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete