Friday, October 5, 2012

Fashion Friday: Pop Bottles

Happy Fashion Friday! Think you may need sunnies for this post cos it’s a bright one! In anticipation for summer we take advantage of the few sunny days we have here at the Cape. And last Sunday was sort of one of those days thanks to Pop Bottles at Cape Royale Hotel! My love for this city never changes, too many beautiful places and styling people. Can’t wait for “summer exploring places project” to kick in….
Thanks for showing love!
Fatima
xxx
Fashion Friday with me: On that neon tip, open back Summer / Spring Trends 2012


Fashion Friday with: Tabisa On that chic tip


Fashion Friday with: Randy On that turquoise tip


Fashion Friday at Cape Royale Hotel- Pop Bottles Event


Fashion Friday with miss Randy and I

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your post and came to know that it is regarding the illusion of control. But this concept is not at all clear to me. I would like to know more on this topic. Please provide itJogos 2019
    friv free online Games
    free online friv Games

    ReplyDelete