Friday, September 14, 2012

Fashion Friday: Stay Fresh Event

As much as I love winter, being out Sat made me realize how much I miss summer and all the goodies that comes with it... Outdoors, summer fashion, beach, sunnies, Cape Town scenery, sundowners, hot people etc... I'm Officially ready to say goodbye to winter. Headhoncho did it again, hosting a major fun ‘Stay Fresh’ event at the Grand Beach CafĂ©. I captured a few pics with the crew for Fashion Friday. Enjoy!
Join this Fashion Friday ‘movement’ if you haven’t done so yet and send your pics to tquoiz(at)gmail(dot)com….thank you in advance!
Love
Fatima
xxx

Fashion Friday with Me

Fashion Friday with Randy

Fashion Friday with Toni
Got a condo around my neck girl, I'm cashing out ;)

Fashion Friday with the crew

Fashion Friday at the Grand

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your post and came to know that it is regarding the illusion of control. But this concept is not at all clear to me. I would like to know more on this topic. Please provide itfriv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game

    ReplyDelete