Friday, September 28, 2012

Fashion Friday: Friends Feature

Happy Fashion Friday! Without my amazing friends there will be no Fashion Fridays or pretty boring with just me in all the pix. So I just want to thank each and every one of them for posing for the camera and sending me pix. Even thou I had to beg in the beginning but now it’s almost 2nd nature to them lol. Love yall! Thanks for the support and looking so ply!
While some of us are still enjoying the rain season in the Cape, looks like the rest of SA is in summer already! At least the sun set’s late now which makes everything bearable. So wherever you are, keep warm or catch some sun and send me those Fashion Friday pix tquoiz(at)gmail(dot)com
Lovely weekend
Love
Fatima
xxx

Fashion Friday with: My lovely home girl Vukosi (Nelspruit sun...miss home)

Fashion Friday with: Randy (Rainy Cpt streets)


Fashion Friday with: Toni (loving the head-wrap)

Fashion Friday with: Randy and Tabisa (fun day)



Fashion Friday with: Me (all black everything)

Fashion Friday with: Me (floral jacket)



1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your post and came to know that it is regarding the illusion of control. But this concept is not at all clear to me. I would like to know more on this topic. Please provide itjogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete