Friday, August 3, 2012

Fashion Friday: Women’s Month

The past two weeks (especially last weekend) the weather was kind to us, we sort of had a summer day in winter! Perfect opportunity to get on with summer gear! Plus it was a weekend full of celebrations and Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Cape Town 2012 so I took advantage of that too, to wear my brightest colors!!! This made me realize how much I miss summer, but it’s around the corner.... I so can't wait and enjoying the last bits of winter.
Spent my Sunday afternoon in Constantia! Cape Town has beautiful places…can’t wait for summer to continue with exploring these gems often!
Happy women’s month!
"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years." Audrey Hepburn
Love
Fatima
xxx

Fashion Friday with: Randy


Fashion Friday with: Myself
Fashion Friday with: Tabisa


Fashion Friday with: Lerato & Me

Fashion Friday with: Randy in the color of choice of course

Fashion Friday: Close up

No comments:

Post a Comment