Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fashion Advice: Neon and Pastel Lips

Yes, by now we all know that Neon and Pastel colors are pretty hot this spring/ summer! But I want to focus more on lips! I’m a big fan of lip colors especially in neon and pastel. A definite must have!
I can give you a million reasons why you should wear neon / pastel color; most importantly you have to be ‘bold’ to pull this!
I’ve been hunting for these lip colors for ages and still hunting with no luck….but I won’t give up. When I find the colors, you’ll be the first to know! If all fails I’ll have to make it myself, I read all sorts of things from using eyeshadow to crayons lol, but hopefully that will be the last resort.
Question is what color(s) will you be rocking? I want all of them
Love
Fatima
xxx

 Pastel: soft, feminine and edgy!
 Pics from “random” Google search

No comments:

Post a Comment