Friday, June 22, 2012

Fashion Friday: Fashion Editorial

Happy Fashion Friday! Today we’re going the fashion editorial route….the theme is black, and a hint of color! Yes I’m killing two birds with one stone since there wasn’t fashion advice this week. Why black simple, because it’s beautiful and timeless. Played around with some of my favorite must have winter items, faux fur vest, wedge bootie, leather pants, colours and print. The items are flexible enough to wear in other seasons so it works out perfectly! Enjoy! I had fun putting these looks together…wish I could do this in real life….
Love
Fatima
xxx
Outfit1: One of my fav colour for obvious reasons. This look is flexible enough to pull during the day…love the hat too


Outfit2: Black and white colors. Simply classic! Turtleneck to keep warm and a lace jacket and print knit skirt finishing touches


Outfit3: Here I was thinking sophisticated look. Used bold red colours to portray confidence


Outfit4: Young, chic look! Paired with leggings to keep warm…can be worn in spring and summer

Outfit5: Very simple look, with sunnies perfect for day or night out! Polka dot also timeless!

No comments:

Post a Comment