Friday, May 18, 2012

Fashion Friday: Family Feature

What a beautiful Fashion Friday this side of town! Cloudy, cold, expecting rain and maybe snow in some parts of the Cape this weekend, so there’ll be lots of snuggling, movies and all the winter fashion! Today’s post featuring my Cape Town family, my monkeys. The amount of pleading I do to get these pics, from licking toes and all shew but it’s all worth it cos I do it for the love. Many Thanks for co-operating! So earlier on I had this idea to collect pics via twitter throughout the week to keep the Fashion Friday slot a bit more interesting! Take pics of anything that caught your eye it doesn’t have to be clothes or shoes, just your “inspiration” for that week and I’ll post them right here. Once again thank you for popping by every week, I can see the number of people visiting the blog has increased. Appreciate it! Until next week please keep sending those pics tquoiz(at)gmail.com . Shout out to Rato’s colleague for taking the pics, talk about team work!
Love
Fatima
xxx
Keep warm and styling!!!
Fashion Friday with: Monkey Suga 

Fashion Friday with: Mama Monkey Ray


Fashion Friday with: Monkey T


Fashion Friday with: Lil monkey Zimi
 
Fashion Friday with: Me

She had to appear twice cos she looooves taking pics

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!!!!!
    The lil Monkey is working those boots right, so adorable,
    I love how she's styled :)
    Stay warm, you all look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete