Friday, December 2, 2011

Fashion Friday: Tquoiz Turns One


I don’t even know where to start….how lucky are we that Tquoiz 1st anniversary landed on Fashion Friday! The idea behind Fashion Friday is to get pictures from all the trendsetters all over the world, cos I didn’t want this blog to be just about me (I have facebook for that lol). Requirements: take your own pictures (no internet photos) and they should be clear and ofcos fashionable. I know that there so many styling peeps on the streets and not necessarily “celebrities”….everyday people. So keep sending those pictures to tquoiz@gmail.com and let’s share ideas.
Thank you to everyone who has visited my blog. The frequent visitors, the comments, the RT’s on twitter and all the peeps who posed for my camera, all my friends for spreading the word. My girls Nobantu and Tsholo who’ve been there from the start and my boy Singatha. My monkeys, Vukosi, the people following this blog! Everyone! Many thanks Miss Jadore-Fashions (Stella) for the inspiration (my favorite blog). The most featured person on Fashion Friday Lerato. If you always wanted to start a blog I hope this blog gave you all the inspiration you need. If I can do it! You can too!
And next year we take it a notch further! Watch this space and next year’s theme is fashion with a difference….Feels like an award speech lol. I’ll stop here
Happy 1st anniversary baby blog Tquoiz
In my 1st post I wrote:
"Welcome friends and visitor!!!!
Aim is to make this your favorite blog!
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to comment on any posts!!!"
Love
Fatima
xxx
Fashion Friday Tquoiz 1st anniversary: me
Fashion Friday Tquoiz 1st anniversary: the guys

Fashion Friday Tquoiz 1st anniversary: most featured styling Lerato



Fashion Friday Tquoiz 1st anniversary: Some of the fashion shows I attended this year David Tlale, Stefania Morland, Thula Sindi, D Margux, Leigh


Fashion Friday Tquoiz 1st anniversary: looks I’ve put together


Fashion Friday Tquoiz 1st anniversary: Vukosi
Fashion Friday Tquoiz 1st anniversary: Randy

Fashion Friday Tquoiz 1st anniversary: my favorite contributors


Fashion Friday Tquoiz 1st anniversary: Toni
Fashion Friday Tquoiz 1st anniversary: Bukiwe

Fashion Friday Tquoiz 1st anniversary: Shoes

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention and keep up with the motivation and post!

    Congrats on the anniversary

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete