Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cape Town - Atlantic Seaboard

Last week Sunday decided to go back to my old jogging ways….it’s been soooooo long …been so lazy and winter didn’t do me any justice (sucks)!
I always kick myself when I see the beauty that I've been missing. I mean really how could I? With the beach just a min from my place…why in the world would I deny myself such pleasures! I will never take this for granted….Cape Town, Atlantic Seaboard is truly one of the most beautiful places I’ve seen. Thank God for His amazing work!
Included pictures of one of my routes I take! Currently I have 4 routes….so in the next few days I’ll share with you the other routes. Hope this inspired you to take charge of your health, exercise and get your sexy on, even a simple walk and admire your surroundings!
Love
Fatima
xxx
 It’s the little things…Kloof road (Bantry Bay / Clifton

Taking it all in and catching my breath…

No comments:

Post a Comment