Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion Friday: Shoes


Friday at last! It has been the most hectic week ever.…I’m just glad it’s Fashion Friday! This week’s post is all about shoes. I know ladies love shoes! So this one is for you! Pics taken from polyvore. I don’t know what I would do without it. I promise to take pics for the next posts!
Shoes can make or break the outfit (that we know)…my taste in shoes is not that versatile. I love the chunky heels, simple to casual shoes “flexible’ enough to be dressed down/up.…less bling actually zero shinny things on my shoes and yes wedges and my all time favorite booties! Since we’re approaching summer I know I’ll wear less booties. But I can always squeeze them in….oh and NO pointy shoes not for me!
So what kind of shoes do you like? Feel free to send pics of your favorite items etc tquoiz@gmail.com.
And congratulations to my friend Brenda on her lil bundle of joy! Can’t wait to see the lil one!
Tomorrow is my sis bday…turning 7!!!!
Love
Fatima
xxx


Charlotte Olympia
How hawt are these!!!
Sandals
Pity I don’t have turquoise shoes!


Report Signature sandals
Nice and chucky
Giuseppe Zanotti boots
I need these…size 7 please!
BCBG Max Azria sandals
Royal blue another color I love in shoes!
Beau Coops ankle booties

 
Wedges yes!

Fergie sandals
Wedges yes yes!

Betsey Johnson ankle booties
Wedges bootie yes!
Jeffrey Campbell shoes
Vintagey! Yes!
Jessica Simpson sandals
Let’s go shopping!
Sandals
For lil Bohlale



Charlotte Olympia pumps
Colorful shoes anytime


Thank you guys for checking out Tquoiz everyday/week! Truly appreciate yall ….lovely weekend to all of you.
Until next week xau!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment