Friday, December 3, 2010

Pop-Up boutique!

Pop-up boutique was hosted by our fav lady Kumari from Style Society aka @CapeTownfashion on twitter. It was an awesome day spent indulging in shopping & browsing thru the latest trends! This is what went down at the trendy Fire & Ice Hotel on the 27th of November 2010!   For more information http://stylesociety.co.za/pop-up-boutique/   
Love these shoes! My feet are huge thou didn’t fit!

Bumped into Angie wearing Demelza summer collection, the model from my neighbourhood! I’m getting that skirt! Hot!
Island Lily  



 I love almost anything with stars! By Black Heart


Ametisses collection blew me away by Designer Amelie from Mauritius currently staying in Cape Town
Looked like I liked all the dark colours! So much of being a colourful person :) by Ametisses


 Loved this beaded belts by Island Lily



 Sarah Demelza (in the middle) the designer of Demelza and her model friends
 Pretty lady kept feeding me chocolate...hence the big cheeks :)


LLLLLLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEE clutch bag gorgeous!



My friend (partner in shopping) & I both loved the shoes!
Kumari's collection adored!
 Definitely need a big hat this summer especially in Nelspruit (my hometown)

Deuces!
Look out for links to some of the designers!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment